Adelaide Aboriginal Cultural Experience Half Day
Featuring – Adelaide Botanic Gardens Bush Food Trail &
Tandanya National Aboriginal Cultural Institute
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Tour Code: ADL-Half
Departure time: 9.30am
Departure Point: Adelaide Botanic Gardens – “Friends Gate” (back entrance: Plane Tree Drive)
Cost:$180 AUD per personMinimum: 2 full paying adults
Group discounts available on application
Children’s discounts apply with two full paying adults
Note: Individual bookings can be made however tours will only proceed when minimum is reached. If minimum is not met then tour cost will be refunded.
Additional 1.5% fee to pay via credit card: Visa & Mastercard accepted.
- Aboriginal Guide
- Cultural interpretations and knowledge
- Bush foods morning tea tasting
- Performance and / or Art Exhibition
Enjoy a leisurely stroll around the Botanic Gardens to learn about Aboriginal bush foods and plant uses.
Find out about:
- Traditional duck hunting techniques.
- Various other food gathering practices.
- How boomerangs are made.
- Where to find bush medicines.
Enjoy the great tastes of the Australian outback and sample some native bush food products in beautiful surrounds.Additional options:
- Other tours can be arranged via negotiation.
- Alternative tours can be arranged with negotiated days and departure times.
Call us to investigate how we can meet your needs.
“…I love your relaxed attitude, it really helps us connect with what you were explaining. I learn’t so many amazing things….”
“A wonderful tour, interesting & informative.. Enjoyed walking through the Botanic Gardens, learning about Aboriginal life and culture…”